The Clock is a 16th Century thatched free house nestling amongst the many thatched and picturesque houses in the attractive village of Chideock, West Dorset. Chideock is on the ancient coaching route from Exeter to London, now the A35.
Following a devastating fire in April 2015, the Clock is now open again following a complete refurbishment with a completely new outside decking area.
The Clock has a dedicated restaurant area, improved bar dining facilities and an extensive games area which is available for skittles matches, championship darts, table football, table tennis and children’s darts. This area is available, free of charge, for private functions subject to availability.
We trust that you enjoy our hospitality and hope to see you again soon.
Michael and Helen Long, Eric and Barbara Arnold
And all of the Clockhouse Team
- Fully refurbished July 2016
- Family friendly village inn
- Free Superfast Wifi
- Friendly staff
- Cosy atmosphere with comfortable lounge
- Tempting range of bar snacks
- Restaurant serving food at lunchtimes and evenings
- Games room with skittles alley, bar football, darts and table tennis
- Well behaved dogs welcome in the bar
- Large car park and decking area at rear of the pub